Opening times + admission prices
Avoid the queues – with a time slot ticket
Admission to the Neues Museum is valid during a particular half-hour time slot. The time spent in the museum itself is not limited.
Purchase online >>
By phone:+49 (0)30 266 42 42 42 (Mon – Fri: 9:00 – 4 p.m.)
Mon 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tue 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wed 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thu 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sat 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sun 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Last admission one hour before closing.
Leftover tickets for all time slots are usually available at the ticket office on the day.
12 euros, concessions* 2 euros
Tickets for the whole Museum Island area are valid in conjunction with a time slot ticket (available at no extra charge).
This also applies to owners of the following tickets:
Three Day Tickets for Berlin museums
SMB Jahreskarte for permanent exhibitions
Jahreskarte PLUS for permanent and temporary exhibitions
For further information >>
An audio guide is included in the admission price.
The general concession amounts to 50% off. Reduced-price admissions can be enjoyed by: school pupils (free up to and including age 18), students, those in military and civilian service, the unemployed and severely disabled (at least 50% ‘GdB’). The relevant documentation is required.
- Children up to and including age 18
- School pupils accompanied by a teacher (* prior registration required)
- Students attending regular courses at university or technical university, accompanied by a lecturer (* prior registration required)
- Members of ICOM and the German Museums Association, proof of membership required
- Members of an association of friends for a museum belonging to the National Museums in Berlin; proof of membership required, admission to all permanent exhibitions only
- 1.Members of an association of friends of a museum responsible for a particular temporary exhibition are granted free admission to that exhibition
- Owners of a valid, official press pass
- Social welfare recipients / ALG II recipients with official documentation
- The person stated on the severe disability pass, identified as the pass holder’s necessary able-bodied companion.
Visitors with free admission** also require a time slot ticket (available at no extra charge).
A bookshop and café are located on the ground floor.